Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "B. W. Fitzpatrick" <fi...@red-bean.com> on 2003/07/22 16:36:28 UTC

subversion.tigris.org having problems?

For the last day or so, subversion.tigris.org has been taking anywhere
from 10 seconds to a full minute to return a response.  Using the
issue tracker is bordering on painful (And I know I don't use it as
much as others do!).

Does anyone have time to look into this?  Is it being slashdotted?
DoS'ed?

-Fitz

--
Brian W. Fitzpatrick    <fi...@red-bean.com>   http://www.red-bean.com/fitz/

Re: subversion.tigris.org having problems?

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
Ugh, yeah, looks like we're getting sucked by a couple robots at once.

	Brian