Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/09/09 08:50:38 UTC

TODOs for 0.5

Hi!

I hopefully fixed the build for jbossas-managed-7 yesterday night.

I'd like to call for your help with preparing the release notes for 0.5.
We should ad least write one paragraph for each new feature:

* ds-data (Thomas Hug?)
* ds-servlet (Christian?)
* ds-partial-bean (Gerhard?)

I gonna prepare the readme structure for the other parts.
Hopefully we get all green today and can start with the release build tonight.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: TODOs for 0.5

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

yes, you are right.

* ds-beanval -> John

LieGrue,
strub

PS: this is not about code-ownership but solely a quick summary about what's new.

Re: TODOs for 0.5

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi mark,