Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Michael Anderson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/03 11:05:29 UTC

Re: OCW Web Graphics

Two things that spring to mind:

1.  Bottle is configured as single threaded.  This should be easy enough to
address with Paste or a similar library.

2.  We'd need to think about how to handle local files.  In the current
configuration, it assumes the files are on the same host.  This would need
to change to be more of a traditional file upload and we'd need to think
about how long to retain the files on the host before deleting them.

Was there anything else on the group's list that prevented this from moving
forward previously?