Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2003/09/03 21:24:05 UTC

Marketing ApacheCon 2003

Hello,

We should actively publicize ApacheCON 2003. DOh!

How about adding a salient image with a link to http://apachecon.com
from http://*.apache.org/* ?

I managed to create the following JPG file that we could use as the
image.  It's not great but it's better than zilch.

Comments appreciated!

--
Ceki Gülcü

      See you in November at ApacheCon US 2003 in Las Vegas.
      http://apachecon.com/

Re: Marketing ApacheCon 2003

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Here is another one...

Posted by PageDeveloper <sp...@page-developer.net>.
I like it.

>In addition it might be nice for each major project to list what sessions
are
>available at ApacheCon pertaining to that project.

Yes, indeed.

Here is an improved version of the "image".

--
Ceki Gülcü

      See you in November at ApacheCon US 2003 in Las Vegas.
      http://apachecon.com/

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---

Re: Marketing ApacheCon 2003

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@pace2020.com>.
On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 03:24  PM, Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> I managed to create the following JPG file that we could use as the
> image.  It's not great but it's better than zilch.
>
> Comments appreciated!

nice! but developers only has a single 'p' ;)
-pete