Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com> on 2014/05/05 03:47:02 UTC

Re: Number of hive-server2 threads increments after jdbc connection

Is it same with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6866 ?

--
Regards
Shengjun

Re: Number of hive-server2 threads increments after jdbc connection

Posted by Dima Fadeyev <df...@pragsis.com>.
Hi,

I have ipc.client.connection.maxidletime set to default (10 sec). The
hive-server2 threads (and tcp connections to zookeeper) stay active
forever. I guess these issues might be related but they are not the same.

Regards,
Dima Fadeyev