Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch> on 2010/05/27 21:32:15 UTC

C++ THttpServer?

Hi all

I like to implement a Thrift HTTP Server in C++.

It seems that THttpServer is not available for C++ as it is for other
languages like Python:
http://gitweb.thrift-rpc.org/?p=thrift.git;a=blob;f=lib/py/src/server/THttpServer.py

Does anybody already have a C++ implementation?
e.g. by using libfcgi as Interface to the web server or with a trivial
built-in web server?

Thanks!

Roger

Re: C++ THttpServer?