Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 12:52:48 UTC

requestParameterMap entries are not preserved while in portlet environment

Hi all,

I am trying to setup myfaces in a Portal environment. We use
WebSphere, but i have also tried with JBoss. I know that myfaces
includes its own "MyFacesGenericPortlet" (implementation of the JSR
301 portlet bridge). It doesn't work as expected though - when I query
the externalContext's requestParameterMap, there is only one entry ,
i.e. :

{org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet.VIEW_ID=/path/to/some/page.jsp}

there should be many more entries, which , as I can see while
debugging, are present in the inner request's map.

Is this a bug , and if not, what do I have to do in order to make it
work ? I have seen that there is a bug reported which is very similar
to what I am describing:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1311

But unfortunately even with the latest myfaces nightly build, this is
still not resolved.

Thanks very much for your replies.

Regards,
Angel