Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "puschteblume@gmx.de" <pu...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/21 13:42:31 UTC

binding selectBooleanCheckbox to a table row

Hello

I have checked the archive but can't find a solution for my problem.

I have a t:dataTable which has rows. On the first column of each row I
have a checkbox which should be automatically checked dependend of
another checkbox. For instance, if I have a checkbox in the tableheader
an press the "mark all checkbox" all checkboxes should be selected. I
got the following exception:

I got the following exception.

java.lang.InstantiationException: com.rsp.web.base.FailureWrapper

Could you tell me what I have done wrong? Thanks a lot for your help

Heiko

<t:column style="vertical-align:top">
        <f:facet name="header">
        <h:commandLink action="#{failures.doAction}">
          <t:selectBooleanCheckbox onchange="submit()"
value="#{failures.markedAll}"
            valueChangeListener="#{failures.valueChanged}" />
            </h:commandLink>
        </f:facet>
        <t:selectBooleanCheckbox binding="#{failureWrapper.checkBox}"
value="#{failure.marked}"></t:selectBooleanCheckbox>
      </t:column>

The failureWrapper and failures are defined as managed beans.

<managed-bean>
        <managed-bean-name>failures</managed-bean-name>
        <managed-bean-class>com.rsp.web.base.Failure</managed-bean-class>
        <managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
    </managed-bean>
    <managed-bean>
        <managed-bean-name>failureWrapper</managed-bean-name>

<managed-bean-class>com.rsp.web.base.FailureWrapper</managed-bean-class>
        <managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
    </managed-bean>

com.rsp.web.base.FailureWrapper has the following methods:

 public HtmlSelectBooleanCheckbox getCheckBox() {
        return this.checkBox;
    }

    public void setCheckBox(HtmlSelectBooleanCheckbox checkBox) {
        this.checkBox = checkBox;
    }

Re: binding selectBooleanCheckbox to a table row

Posted by "puschteblume@gmx.de" <pu...@gmx.de>.
Hi Gerald

So easy :)

Thanks