Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chandrasegaram Jeyakumaran <jk...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/20 05:26:23 UTC

SOAPAttachment --Size problem?

Hi,

I am working with axis application which handles the SOAP attachment.
In my attachment I set an image(the way How javamail deals) in the client
side and send to an axis server.

But it fails in the deserialization with this message.
java.io.IOException: End of stream encountered before final
boundary marker.

But with a small attachment(for e.g. text as an attachment) it works
correctly.

I am using the default typemapping of DataHandler.
Is it bug when the attachment size getting bigger in Axis, or am I getting
any mistake here.
(My SOAPMonitor also some time hangs when I use this:))

Could anybody help me with ideas?

Thanks in advance

regards,
Jeyakumaran.C

Lanka Software Foundation
Promoting opensource in Srilanka

Re: SOAPAttachment --Size problem?

Posted by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@mahindrabt.com>.
Hi Jeyakumaran ,

When u sent it as Inline form ( Where u r passing a Datahandler as the parameter to ur Web Service method) , there can be a problem with attachment size.

U can try sending it as an attachment part ..

Please refer the following mail archives

http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg20064.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg08732.html

Cheers

Dhanush Gopinath
Software Engineer
Mahindra British Telecom Ltd
+91-020-4018100 Ext:-1218

"When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream" - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
  I am working with axis application which handles the SOAP attachment.
  In my attachment I set an image(the way How javamail deals) in the client
  side and send to an axis server.

  But it fails in the deserialization with this message.
  java.io.IOException: End of stream encountered before final
  boundary marker.

  But with a small attachment(for e.g. text as an attachment) it works
  correctly.

  I am using the default typemapping of DataHandler.
  Is it bug when the attachment size getting bigger in Axis, or am I getting
  any mistake here.
  (My SOAPMonitor also some time hangs when I use this:))

  Could anybody help me with ideas?

  Thanks in advance

  regards,
  Jeyakumaran.C