Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Kahini Wadhawan <Ka...@Colorado.EDU> on 2015/09/23 05:35:30 UTC

RE: Default UIMA Tokenizer

Hi,

I am new to UIMA and looking for default tokenizers that are shipped with
UIMA. Please redirect me to where I can find information about default
tokenizers.

--
Regards
Kahini Wadhawan

Re: Default UIMA Tokenizer

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi,

there are some components including tokenizers in the UIMA sandbox

  http://uima.apache.org/sandbox.html

However, there hasn't been a release of the sandbox for quite a while.

You may find tokenizers and other components in component collections such as
OpenNLP [1] DKPro Core [2], ClearTK [3] or others [4,5].

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] http://opennlp.apache.org/
[2] https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-core
[3] http://cleartk.github.io/cleartk/
[4] http://uima.apache.org/external-resources.html
[5] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/UIMA/Powered+by+Apache+UIMA

P.S.: I'm also involved with DKPro Core.