Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 17:56:16 UTC

[CFP IS NOW OPEN] CloudStack Days 2015

Hi all,

The CFP is now open for all five CloudStack Days 2015.

Important CFP Deadlines & Links:

CloudStack Day Austin 2015 CFP Deadline: March 13, 2015 (
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-austin/program/cfp)

CloudStack Day Tokyo 2015 CFP Deadline: April 10, 2015 (
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-tokyo/program/cfp)

CloudStack Day Seattle 2015 CFP Deadline: June 12, 2015 (
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-seattle/program/cfp)

CloudStack Day Budapest 2015 CFP Deadline: July 31, 2015 (
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-budapest/program/cfp)

CloudStack Day Dublin 2015 CFP Deadline: August 7, 2015 (
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-dublin)

Link to all five CloudStack Days 2015:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-dublin/attend/additional-cloudstack-days-events-

Thanks,