Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Adam Ruggles <a....@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 06:30:55 UTC

Re: Google App Engine support?

I tried porting my app to google app engine
(http://code.google.com/p/sapien/).  I'm using struts 2.1.6 with the
conventions plugin.  So far most of the app works.  It looks like the
@Action annotation isn't working and my action specific properties files
(i18n) are not loading.  So far,the basic app is running.

I think my issues are related to this error:
[sapien-discussions/1.333423879112910823].<stderr>: log4j:WARN No appenders
could be found for logger
(com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider).

Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to look into it.