Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 16:32:10 UTC

Re: JIRA Import...

Very good. Thanks for all your effort on this.

Re: JIRA Import...

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I already told you how last time you asked.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

RE: JIRA Import...

Posted by Marcus Fritze <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Re: JIRA Import...

Posted by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org>.
Alex,

I just tried to explode the zip file attachments, and it is complaining it is corrupt.  I cannot see the shared folder in my drop box anymore.
Is it still there? Can you share it again? If not I'll have to import now and assign attachments later.

On 13 Jun 2012, at 17:48, Alex Harui wrote:

> I'm ready.  There shouldn't be much if any activity in FLEX JIRA this
> weekend so it should be fine to take it down.  Or do we have to remember to
> keep our hands off?
>
> Thanks,
> -Alex
>

> On 6/13/12 7:32 AM, "Greg Reddin" <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Very good. Thanks for all your effort on this.
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 4:02 AM, Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> As per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4380 you can now see that
>>> I have managed to import the FLEX jira issues into the test instance,
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira-test/browse/FLEX
>>>
>>> Now, as per comments from Alex we are ready to import this data into the live
>>> JIRA setup.  However, as you have already been using JIRA the import steps
>>> are slightly more complicated. They are below:
>>>
>>> Create new project FLEXSTAG
>>> Move the current FLEX project to FLEXSTAGING
>>> Delete FLEX project
>>> Import old FLEX project
>>> Move the FLEXSTAG issues to FLEX
>>>

>>> This is straight forward enough, but it will have some consequences.   For
>>> example, FLEX-1 as it stands right now in the ASF JIRA will be renumbered, as
>>> it will be added after the import of FLEX JIRA from Adobe.  This is both
>>> intentional, and unavoidable.
>>>
>>> As this process is running, we dont want anyone using the FLEX project I
>>> propose to run the import this weekend.  Probably Saturday PM (UTC/BST) if
>>> there are any objections please speak up ASAP. Any delays will push back the
>>> import to another weekend (it wont be the two that follow as there are other
>>> things planned for then)
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Tony

>>> Tony Stevenson
>>>
>>> tony@pc-tony.com // pctony@apache.org // tony@caret.cam.ac.uk
>>> GPG: 1024D/51047D66
>>> http://blog.pc-tony.com

> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems, Inc.
> http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Tony

---------------------------------------
Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com // pctony@apache.org
tony@caret.cam.ac.uk

http://blog.pc-tony.com

GPG - 1024D/51047D66
--------------------------------------

Re: JIRA Import...

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I'm ready.  There shouldn't be much if any activity in FLEX JIRA this
weekend so it should be fine to take it down.  Or do we have to remember to
keep our hands off?

Thanks,
-Alex

On 6/13/12 7:32 AM, "Greg Reddin" <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Very good. Thanks for all your effort on this.
>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 4:02 AM, Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org> wrote:
>> As per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4380 you can now see that
>> I have managed to import the FLEX jira issues into the test instance,
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira-test/browse/FLEX
>>
>> Now, as per comments from Alex we are ready to import this data into the live
>> JIRA setup.  However, as you have already been using JIRA the import steps
>> are slightly more complicated. They are below:
>>
>> Create new project FLEXSTAG
>> Move the current FLEX project to FLEXSTAGING
>> Delete FLEX project
>> Import old FLEX project
>> Move the FLEXSTAG issues to FLEX
>>

>> This is straight forward enough, but it will have some consequences.   For
>> example, FLEX-1 as it stands right now in the ASF JIRA will be renumbered, as
>> it will be added after the import of FLEX JIRA from Adobe.  This is both
>> intentional, and unavoidable.
>>
>> As this process is running, we dont want anyone using the FLEX project I
>> propose to run the import this weekend.  Probably Saturday PM (UTC/BST) if
>> there are any objections please speak up ASAP. Any delays will push back the
>> import to another weekend (it wont be the two that follow as there are other
>> things planned for then)
>>

>> --
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tony