Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Busch <cb...@medservelink.com> on 2000/07/20 19:15:31 UTC

Transitioning from GNU JSP to Tom Cat

We are transitioning from Apache Jserv 1.0 + Gnu JSP to Apache Jserv + Tom
Cat.

For better or worse, we have a hierachy of class files that we need to have
auto reloaded just like servlets.  In our current implementation we just
placed the folder of class files in the zone's directory.  The class loader
that handles servlets and compiled JSPs also loaded the other auxiliary
class files.

We need to have the same behaviour in Tom Cat.  Can this be done by just
modifying the default Tom Cat setup?