Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2004/04/13 20:29:30 UTC

[release managers] Rsync with Apache's Maven repository

Back in January when Mark Diggory was establishing the IBiblio rsync
process, he also mentioned an Apache nightly-build repository.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/39469

It looks like that hasn't been set up.  Was it ruled out?  Or has it
just not happened yet?

We're trying to figure out how to keep Struts building from Maven
even when it depends on interim releases, so I thought I'd see if
this was something we should help move along.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.  Thanks a lot.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com

Re: [release managers] Rsync with Apache's Maven repository

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
I can tell you we have the following directory available

/www/cvs.apache.org/repository/

with a few builds within it that the incubator folks are using. It is
accessable over http (maven) using

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/

-Mark