Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Asmann, Roland" <Ro...@adesso.at> on 2010/12/05 15:21:00 UTC

maven-eclipse-plugin

Hi all,

Does anybody know in which version the support for wtp 2.x was added?
And when will support for wtp 3.x be added?

Thanks!

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann@adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at

Re: maven-eclipse-plugin

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org> wrote:
> On a related note, can anyone summarize what the best way of maintaining eclipse projects from Maven is?  I use IDEA, and the best way from there is IDEA itself, not with the IDEA plugin for Maven.
>
> Is the same true for Eclipse that the IDE plugin for Maven is better than the Maven plugin for the IDE?  If so, what is the best plugin for Eclipse (there seems to be more than one).

You won't get any consensus here.

I've tried M2Eclipse (a number of times) and it hasn't worked well
enough for me, so I have stuck with m-eclipse-p.

But there are plenty of people who are happy with M2Eclipse.

Or as Ron points out, you can give Eclipse/STS a go.
(Just remember to read the T&Cs)

Re: maven-eclipse-plugin

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
On 05/12/2010 7:09 PM, Brian Topping wrote:
> On a related note, can anyone summarize what the best way of maintaining eclipse projects from Maven is?  I use IDEA, and the best way from there is IDEA itself, not with the IDEA plugin for Maven.
>
> Is the same true for Eclipse that the IDE plugin for Maven is better than the Maven plugin for the IDE?  If so, what is the best plugin for Eclipse (there seems to be more than one).

The Eclipse/STS from Springsource is the easiest way to get Eclipse
integrated with Maven.

Re: maven-eclipse-plugin

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.

Re: maven-eclipse-plugin