Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jon Brisbin <br...@ipa.net> on 2001/07/16 17:51:42 UTC

Re: Error: org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

I also get this error on the struts example app on Tomcat 4.0b5...I've
removed struts.jar from the system classpath as I say mentioned in one
message, but it still seems to be suffering some classloader issues, though
I'm not familiar with Tomcat 4 yet to know for sure.  Everything works fine
with Tomcat 3.x.

Jon Brisbin

Posted by Melissa Rabin <ed...@jamethial.ath.cx>.
Is your Message resource file in the WEB-INF/classes directory?

Melissa