Posted to users@maven.apache.org by William Ferguson <Wi...@yarris.com> on 2007/05/14 06:42:36 UTC

Flushing the SCM password cache for Maven-SCM

Where does maven-SCM cache my Subversion password and how can I get it
to flush the cache?

I have been having a little bit of trouble tagging using the release
plugin.
It fails with authorization problems, and has only been happening since
my SVN paswword changed.

The first time I used the SVN commandline after my password changed, SVN
prompted me for my password and SVN works as expected. But "mvn
release:prepare" doesn't prompt me for a new SCM password and fails
during the tagging process with an auth failure.

How do I get Maven-SCM to prompt for a new password?

William