Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sowmya.R" <so...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/19 05:22:09 UTC

How to checkout the Project from cvs in Maven2.0.7 without using eclipse.

Hi,

     I am working on the maven tool for my project ,where I have to
checkout from CVS and I want to ask for CVS user id and password from
the user while checkingout the project.This process I want to do
dynamically to checkout multiple projects.

I am new  user of maven ,Pleases help me out to resove this issue.

--
Regads,

Sowmya.R

Re: How to checkout the Project from cvs in Maven2.0.7 without using eclipse.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I am almost no help when it comes to CVS. We moved to Subversion years
ago and never looked back.

You may want to send a new email to this list with a new subject ("SCM
checkout from CVS using tag" or something) and see if someone has a
response. Or just search the list archives at Nabble and see if this
has already been answered by someone else in a previous thread.

Wayne

Re: Cannot compile jasper report with jasperreports-maven-plugin

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Please file a JIRA a submit a reproceable sample source.

and better yet, take a look at the source and see if you can fix it :-)

Thanks

-D

Posted by "Lewandowski, Eric" <er...@cgi.com>.
Thanks a lot David !

Adding <phase>compile</phase> solves the problem because it forces the plugin to compile the report after the java classes compilation.

Regards !
Eric Lewandowski

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.

Posted by "Sowmya.R" <so...@gmail.com>.
Welcome :)
I am also don't know which build is correct. I am using build 2.0.7 to build
jar and war. I don't have idea about web service.

Posted by "nelson.ordonez@db.com" <ne...@db.com>.

Posted by "Sowmya.R" <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "nelson.ordonez@db.com" <ne...@db.com>.
Hi Sowmya.R

<developerConnection>scm:cvs:pserver:${myname}:${mypass}@sourceforge.uk.db.com:/data/cvsroot/aspen-crm/${mybranch}</developerConnection>

Posted by "Sowmya.R" <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "nelson.ordonez@db.com" <ne...@db.com>.
Hello There

Posted by "Sowmya.R" <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wayne ,

Posted by "Sowmya.R" <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
This page has general details on Maven settings:
http://maven.apache.org/settings.html

This page has details for settings.xml including a link to the XSD:
http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.8/maven-settings/settings.html

The XSD for pom.xml is here:

Posted by "Sowmya.R" <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wayne,