Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Madhav Bhargava <un...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/25 05:31:48 UTC

bug in t:panelTabbedPane component

Hi All,

Environment:

browser: IE 6.0.2
myfaces: 1.1.5
tomahawk: 1.1.5

On IE the many a times the tabs are shown as buttons and not tabs. This does
not always happens.

Following is the code in the JSP:

<t:panelTabbedPane bgcolor="#FFFFFF" serverSideTabSwitch="true"
selectedIndex="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.selectedTabIndex}"
            styleClass="TABBEDPANE"
            style="height: 100%; padding-right: 5%; padding-left:0px;
padding-bottom: 0%; padding-top: 25px;" >

            <t:tabChangeListener
                type="com.pfizer.pgrd.like.ui.search.TabChangeListenerImpl
"/>

            <t:panelTab id="tab1" label="Quick Search"
                style="width: 800px; font-weight: bold;">
                    <jsp:include flush="true"
page="quickSearch.jsp"></jsp:include>

            </t:panelTab>

            <t:panelTab label="Advanced Search" styleClass="PANELTAB"
                style="width: 800px;; font-face: verdana; font-weight:
bold;">
                    <jsp:include flush="true"
page="advancedSearch.jsp"></jsp:include>

            </t:panelTab>

        </t:panelTabbedPane>

CSS styleclass used:

.TABBEDPANE{
    font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size: 10px;
    width: 70%;
    cellspacing: 10px;
    cellpadding: 3px;
    rules: none;
    border: 1px solid gray;
}

I found that a similar issue has been raised earlier:
http://www.nabble.com/t:panelTabbedPane-tab-%3Cinput%3E-style-t505803.html
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200601.mbox/%3C200601061756202.SM04688@Jeremy%3E

Unfortunately no concrete solutions was provided. Is this issue being worked
upon?

Thanks,
Madhav

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not
know it, but for the sake of defending those that do