Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> on 2004/04/15 13:53:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.5 - GUI tool

Struts Console version 4.5 is now available.

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Download Now:
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-4.5.zip
  -- OR --
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-4.5.tar.gz

--- BIG ENHANCEMENT ---
The Eclipse and JDeveloper plugins now give you the option to
use a class selection dialog to specify the values for several
fields.  This greatly simplifies entering values.

--- BIG ENHANCEMENT ---

Struts Console is FREE software.

Changes with Struts Console v4.5

  *) Updated Eclipse 3 plugin to have button for launching class
     selection dialog for any fields that take classes as values.

  *) Updated JDeveloper plugin to have button for launching class
     selection dialog for any fields that take classes as values.

  *) Updated JDeveloper plugin to support JDeveloper 10g.

  *) Fixed bug where <global> elements were unnecessarily being
     created for Validator config files.

  *) Fixed bug where Tiles config files were unnecessarily being
     marked as modified when they weren't.

Thanks,

-James
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.6 - GUI tool

Posted by Jean-Francois Brassard <jf...@videotron.ca>.
Hi,

I try to install the Struts-Console version 4.6 with JDeveloper 10g and
i have the Struts Console option in my Extension Manager but when i
select my struts-config.xml file i dont have Struts-Console Editor
option. Why?

I have only the standard the Edit Struts-config... option

Thanks

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.7 - GUI tool

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.
Git r dun!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.7 - GUI tool

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
James,

Does the pretty printing option work in netbeans?

Nathan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.8 - GUI tool

Posted by Sudip Shrestha <su...@gmail.com>.
James:
I downloaded your product a while before I received your email.  It is
great! usin with eclipse.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:54:57 -0400, James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> wrote:
> Struts Console version 4.8 is now available.
>
> http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/
>
> Download Now:
> http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-4.8.zip
>   -- OR --
> http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-4.8.tar.gz
>
> Struts Console is FREE software.
>
> Changes with Struts Console v4.8
>
>   *) Added support for Validator 1.1.3 configuration files.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -James
> james@jamesholmes.com
> http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Thanx,
Sudip Shrestha
Bellevue, NE 68005

[ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.8 - GUI tool