Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2006/06/16 13:13:49 UTC

AC EU 06 and World Cup Schedule

Hi,

While I'm happy to see that the bulk of the AC sessions are on 28th and
29th which are no-match days at the world cup, you are probably aware
that the closing session on 30th overlaps with Match 57. Which, if
everything goes to schedule might be Germany vs. The Netherlands... :-)

(And I do promise that my session will finish on time on the 30th)

	Best regards
		Henning

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Re: AC EU 06 and World Cup Schedule

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Oh Hennig,

I created a wiki page for those interested in the world cup.

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WorldCup

(and not ;))

Regards,
Matthias

On 6/16/06, Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While I'm happy to see that the bulk of the AC sessions are on 28th and
> 29th which are no-match days at the world cup, you are probably aware
> that the closing session on 30th overlaps with Match 57. Which, if
> everything goes to schedule might be Germany vs. The Netherlands... :-)
>
> (And I do promise that my session will finish on time on the 30th)
>
>         Best regards
>                 Henning

>       RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
>    Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering
>
> Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
>                                     -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
> Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
>                                     -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18
48282 Emsdetten