Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert <th...@lunartek.com> on 2006/05/03 01:39:54 UTC

jetty bundle

Is the Jetty bundle working?  When I load it I get errors listing
some missing packages.

If it's broken I'll look at it more, if it's working then it's either
my local config or I'm missing some dependencies.

Thanks,
Thor HW

Re: jetty bundle

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert wrote:
> Sorry, I'm on this list at home and working on felix at the office,
> but those are the errors I saw, even though I could connect to the
> servlet port.
>
> I just didn't want to start trying to resolve something that was a
> starting work in progress if someone else was already on it.
>
> Do you want these package dependencies to be worked out?  Possibly by
> adding in a jetty options bundle?

I am fairly sure it is necessary to work them out...but if you want to
look into it, that would be fine. If there is a simple way to provide
what they are looking for, it certainly wouldn't hurt to provide it so
we can get rid of the messages. I am fairly certain that no one else is
looking into it.

-> richard

Re: jetty bundle

Posted by Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert <th...@lunartek.com>.

Re: jetty bundle

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
Right now I'd say if it's working we maybe just raise a low priority
JIRA issue with specifics in it. From past experience, adding more
JARs/options into the bundle could well mask something we should
actually look at in more detail. Also, I'm hoping to look at Jetty 5 or
6 soon and we may well either not get these errors or get a whole
different set.

So feel free to raise a JIRA issue - and feel free to delve further if
you have time - but be aware we may try and move Http onto a more recent
Jetty quite soon

Regards

-- Rob

Re: jetty bundle