Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 19:50:01 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Release timeframe for Axis2 & Other option

Mark,

Please look at this thread [1], especially the list of blockers [2].
Given that, my gut feeling is that it will take 2-4 weeks to fix all
the bugs and stabilize the code.

thanks,
dims

[2] http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12311157