Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/08/07 19:08:17 UTC

[NOTICE] Please read...

Guys, when posting to this mailing list, can you please _ALWAYS_ specify
what version of Tomcat you're using (3.x 4.0)? Some of the developers (read:
me) are involved only with one particular version, and when seeing something
like "I installed Tomcat and..." I seriously don't know whether I know that
or not...

Personally I'm doing 4.0, and know nothing about 3.x, so, please, if you
want an answer, just include always the version number (it might be worth
also putting in the subject of your emails, something like "[TC3] balblabla"
or "[TC4] this is my subject")..

Thanks..

    Pier