Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hainer Neil <ha...@bah.com> on 2003/12/05 22:29:30 UTC

Helping send XML files

Hi,

I want to send XML files to my AXIS service and have it return XML files
to the client.  What is the correct way of going about this?

TIA,

Neil

RE: Helping send XML files

Posted by chris <ch...@cobia.net>.
Axis doesn't munge Strings at all... in tcpmon, you will notice that the
angle brackets are escaped on the wire, but (using Axis-to-Axis) the
escaped values are set back to regular characters by the time the string
is passed to the service method.

/Chris

Posted by Hainer Neil <ha...@bah.com>.

RE: Helping send XML files