Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org> on 2004/02/03 16:24:21 UTC

Integration of document 'Howto use the Pluto container' into Pluto's homepage

Hello, I would like to integrate a new document into Pluto's home-page.
I have this document as type 'doc' or 'html'.

What is the preferred location in CVS?
Can I store the document as type 'html' into <jakarta-pluto>/docs and
link it from <jakarta-pluto>/xdocs/navigation.xml ?
How do I initiate an update of the Pluto's webpages at apache.org to
reflect my changes ?

By the way a  former instance of <jakarta-pluto>/maven.xml included a
goal '<goal name="allDoc">', which was useful to regenerate the static
html in a local environment. What was the reason for the deletion?

Regards,
  Michael