Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by eric lin <fs...@centurytel.net> on 2002/12/14 11:22:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: what is perl 's syntax

Dave Sherohman wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 01:02:10PM -0500, David Z Maze wrote:
>
>>>foreach my $name (param()) {
>>>   my @value = param($name);
>>
>>Are you sure you don't mean $value here?
>

> Not necessarily.  param() returns the first value associated with the
> name whan called in scalar context or a list of all values associated
> with the name in list context.
>

>>>   print "<p>The field with the NAME attriabute equal to <b>
>>
>>...and here?  I'd probably change this loop to something like
>>
>>  foreach my $name (@param) {
>>    print "$name: " . param($name) . "\n";
>>  }
>

> foreach my $name (@param) {
>   print "$name: " . join ', ', param($name) . "\n";
> }

I tried yours , still not work well(only the Thisis cgi  be shown in my
browser)
are you guy prety sure it is not httpd's config have problem but my
script program not good enough?  (like perl module loading or config?)

fsshl@www:~$ cat /usr/lib/cgi-bin/entrance.cgi
#!/usr/bin/perl    -wT
use strict;
use CGI ':standard';
use CGI qw(:standard);

my @param=param();

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "<html><body>\n";
print "This is an example CGI script.\n";

foreach my $name (param()) {
   my @value = param($name);
   print "<p>The field with the NAME attriabute equal to <b>
   }
print "</body></html>";

--
Sincere Eric