Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Keiichi Fujino <kf...@apache.org> on 2017/02/02 08:20:00 UTC

Re: [POLL] Will you be at ApacheCon NA 2017?

Hi

my answer is

> I will be attending ApacheCon NA:
>
> [   ] Yes
> [  X ] Maybe
> [   ] No

I will talk to my employer about attending this event.

> If attending, I would be willing to present a session at TomcatCon:
>
> [ X ] Yes
> [   ] Maybe
> [   ] No
>
> <de...@tomcat.apache.org>

I have a plan to talk about something about Tomcat Cluster and session
replication.

<de...@tomcat.apache.org>

Re: [POLL] Will you be at ApacheCon NA 2017?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 02/02/2017 08:20, Keiichi Fujino wrote:
> Hi
>
> my answer is
>

>> I will be attending ApacheCon NA:
>>
>> [   ] Yes
>> [  X ] Maybe
>> [   ] No
>>

> I will talk to my employer about attending this event.

Excellent. I very much hope they say yes.

>> If attending, I would be willing to present a session at TomcatCon:
>>
>> [ X ] Yes
>> [   ] Maybe
>> [   ] No
>>
>> <de...@tomcat.apache.org>
>

> I have a plan to talk about something about Tomcat Cluster and session
> replication.

Sounds good. That would fit in perfectly in the networking sessions.

Mark

Re: [POLL] Will you be at ApacheCon NA 2017?

Posted by "4CORNERS wallie[ ]view" <wa...@gmail.com>.
i was working sum rename^n files and relocating them some had porn and then
there it is a fine of 500$ and a locked phone