Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Primmer <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/01 18:47:47 UTC

adding an oauth servlet filter to abedra

I need to add oauth support to the shindig server and I was assuming
much of my work could be folded back into abdera. I did a quick search
and actually found one on the internet.

Seems to be part of http://spring-security-oauth.codehaus.org/.
Question I have, since I'm very ignorant of Spring, is if we could add
this to abdera? If not, could it be easily ported? It's apache lic. I
know Abdera has some support for Spring, but could the code be used
without spring? Shindig uses guice for DI.

here's a provider filter:
http://spring-security-oauth.codehaus.org/apidocs/org/springframework/security/oauth/provider/OAuthProviderProcessingFilter.html
http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/spring-security-oauth/trunk/spring-security-oauth/src/main/java/org/springframework/security/oauth

I'm going to mail the user list for this lib and ask the same question.
davep