Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/05 20:21:20 UTC

HTTPClient 3

Any objections to upgrading from HTTPClient 2.0.2 to HTTPClient 3 in
the Roller 4.1 branch?

- Dave

Re: Entry is searchable before publish date

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for that and for the corresponding JIRA issue, I hope to have
some time to devote to 3.1.1 and 4.0 in the next couple of days.

- Dave

Posted by he...@gsa.gov.

Re: HTTPClient 3

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.