Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net> on 2005/07/11 05:34:46 UTC

[VOTE} New committer: Néstor Boscán

Dear committers,

I would like to nominate Néstor Boscán as a new committer for the
Jakarta Taglibs Project.

Nestor is the author of the DataGrid taglib and since its inclusion on
the sandbox he has answered most (if not all) of the user questions on
that taglib and had provided patches for all bugs opened on bugzilla

He is a co-founder and consulting manager for a Venezuelan company
called Technology Consulting Solutions and he is also willing to
contribute in other tag libraries (besides DataGrid), JSF components and
web components as well (like those on the new/future Jakarta-web-something).

In fact, he just hasn't contributed more because I haven't been able to
apply all his patches or guide him through fixing bugs from other
taglibs - hence another reason to promote him as a committer.

So, here is my +1 vote.

-- Felipe