Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/07/12 22:54:30 UTC

Closing reviewboard requests

As it stands, INFRA has been unable to figure out why we can't grant committers the ability to close review board requests.  This means it is a little hard for us to figure out what still needs to be applied (JIRA doesn't help all that much either).

If you have ever submitted a patch, and it was applied, please close the review request in review board.  I have a suspicion that things might be falling through the cracks and this will help give us a better picture of the situation.

Thanks!