Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/02/12 02:48:40 UTC

[VOTE][RIP-34] Support quorum write and adaptive degradation in master-slave architecture

Hi, RocketMQ Community,

As discussed in the previous email, we launched a new RIP to support quorum write and adaptive degradation in master-slave architecture. Now the shepherd @duhenglucky is willing to support the RIP, so I think it is time to start an email thread to enter the voting process.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best Regards!
Rongtong Jin

links:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ENCJl83OGnmtPMAbxTqtEs9LOOIkMNkz3A9HZJHyI2o/edit?usp=sharing
https://shimo.im/docs/WJptDyXgjc3h6C8R

Re: [VOTE][RIP-34] Support quorum write and adaptive degradation in master-slave architecture

Posted by Amber Liu <lt...@gmail.com>.
+1

jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> 于2022年2月12日周六 10:49写道:

Posted by vongosling <vo...@apache.org>.
+1, we will have more rich HA choices in different scenarios.

--
Best Regards :-)

Re: Re: [VOTE][RIP-34] Support quorum write and adaptive degradation in master-slave architecture

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1

Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn> 于2022年2月12日周六 20:29写道:

Posted by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.