Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/28 15:57:51 UTC

[VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (third round)

Fixed the subject line as third round
---------------------
Hi All,

I've created a 4.2.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a
vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.2
Commit: 75dff7cc78eafac9a7723f3e97b5c13502b44e23

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=4.2

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.2.0/

PGP release keys (signed using 94BE0D7C):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Testing instructions are here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+test+procedure

Vote will be open for 72 hours (Friday 8/30 11:00 PM PST) .

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks
Animesh

Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (third round)

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Yes. That bug is about upgrades. I'm trying to fix the url for fresh
installations as listed in the Install Guide's section 4.5.9. The
correct template location should be found in the vm_template table of
your cloud database. But before I fix it I just want to make sure it
is how we intended to be in the docs.

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (third round)

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (third round)

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh>] I will cancel this VOTE and pick up some new critical  fixes. I will restart a new VOTE on tuesday

Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (third round)

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302
Advancing the way the world uses the
*™*

RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (third round)

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Hi Animesh,

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks, David

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks

By the way, do you know of hand when 4.2.1 is scheduled for release?

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi <

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Mike

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I know, and this is bad.

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
I'll defer to Edison's expertise on this

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Verified third round RC with XS 6.0.2, basic zone (raised a couple of
minor UI defects)

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.