Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/30 14:06:54 UTC

How to Recovery Backup Snapshot at SolrCloud?

Hi Folks;

I can backup my indexes at SolrCloud via
http://_master_host_:_port_/solr/replication?command=backup
and it creates a file called snapshot. I know that I should pull that
directory any other safe place (a backup store) However what should I do to
make a recovery from that backup file?

Re: How to Recovery Backup Snapshot at SolrCloud?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
So does backup command is used for just to get more consistent index folder
compared to just using index folder for backup?

Posted by Michael Della Bitta <mi...@appinions.com>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Potter <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.