Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/08/01 05:05:52 UTC

Re: fully implement the bert skin

David Crossley wrote:
> As you would have seen from the commit messages, i have
> patched the original "forrest-site" skin to reflect the
> changes from the new "bert" skin. So now forrest-site is
> the default again.
>
> The bert skin has been "cvs remove", so if you have any
> outstanding changes then please add them to the forrest-site
> skin instead.
>
> However, there is one strange thing ...
> I expected that "cvs update -P xml-forrest" would remove
> the skins/bert from the local working copy, but it does not.
> --David

Did anyone else have the same trouble? When you updated,
was the empty "bert directory" properly removed from your
working copy?
--David

Re: fully implement the bert skin

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> >>However, there is one strange thing ...
> >>I expected that "cvs update -P xml-forrest" would remove
> >>the skins/bert from the local working copy, but it does not.
> >>--David
> >

> > Did anyone else have the same trouble? When you updated,
> > was the empty "bert directory" properly removed from your
> > working copy?
> > --David
>
> no problems here - using "cvs -q update -dP"

Thanks, good to hear that. Mine is fixed now too. There
was an invisible local backup file of book2menu.xsl that
was preventing the -Prune ... fixed now.
--David

Re: fully implement the bert skin

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>>However, there is one strange thing ...
>>I expected that "cvs update -P xml-forrest" would remove
>>the skins/bert from the local working copy, but it does not.
>>--David
>

> Did anyone else have the same trouble? When you updated,
> was the empty "bert directory" properly removed from your
> working copy?
> --David

no problems here - using "cvs -q update -dP"

</Steven>