Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maik Wiege <MS...@gmx.de> on 2000/11/17 18:15:10 UTC

ROOT-Servlets not found

Hello,
this is the problem I have:
I'm using Tomcat with Apache. All my static-files I put into the path
TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\ROOT. The Servlets into this web-inf\classes. The static
files should be served by apache.
Into the httpd.conf I wrote:
DocumentRoot "C:/programme/apachgroup/jakarta-tomcat/weapps/ROOT"
Include ...\mytomcat-apache.conf

the mytomcat-apache.conf:
<Location /WEB-INF/>
  AllowOverride None
  deny from all
</Location>
<LocationMatch /*.jsp>
  SetHandler jserv-servlet
</LocationMatch>
ApJServMount /servlets /ROOT

the servlet.xml:
<Context path="" docBase="webapps/ROOT" debug="0" reloadable="true">
</Context>

When I'm trying to invoke Servlets in the example-webapp everything works
fine.
Also the serving of the static-files are working properly, but the servlets
I want to open by eg. http://localhost/servlets/IsItWorking a 404-error is
coming up.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for every help