Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 德 李 <li...@apache.org> on 2019/04/19 04:01:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Propose to release Apache Doris(incubating) 0.10.0

Hi all,

I propose to discuss the release of Doris 0.10.0.

It will include some important features, and you can also add other feature
to below list:

1. Unified Loading Framework
You can refer to the email "[DISCUSS] Unify the load framework in Doris".
a) Improve the performance of broker and mini load by using the framework of
stream load.
b) The loading of large file is supported by the unified framework.

2. Routine Load Job
a) Introduce Build-in routine load manager
b) Automatically Data Consuming and Loading

3. Doris on ElasticSearch
It enable us to query ElasticSearch on Doris by SQL way.

4. Performance Optimization
a) Introduce high-efficient Decimal
b) Parallel Fragment Instance

5. Usability
a) Introduce UDF
b) More HLL functions
c) More metrics to monitor
d) Bug fixed

Best Regards,
Reed

Re:Re: [DISCUSS] Propose to release Apache Doris(incubating) 0.10.0

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Yes, there are still some pending issues, we will fix them later. You can check list here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Abug+milestone%3A0.11

And I forgot to paste the document of Doris on ES, which can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/blob/master/docs/documentation/cn/extending-doris/doris-on-es.md

--
此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen