Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org> on 2003/02/28 16:41:24 UTC

[VOTE] Ant 1.5.2 Ready for Distribution

Hi,

I have packaged a 1.5.2 release candidate and placed
it at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/~umagesh/builds/apache-ant/release/v1.5.2/bin/

Please download it and test it out.  Unless you find
any critical issues with this, I propose to promote
this as the official 1.5.2 release.  Please express
your consent with a vote.

Cheers,
Magesh

*  I have one share in corporate Earth, and        *
*  I am nervous about the management. -E.B. White  *

Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.5.2 Ready for Distribution

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> I have packaged a 1.5.2 release candidate and placed
> it at:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~umagesh/builds/apache-ant/release/v1.5.2/bin/
>
> Please download it and test it out.  Unless you find
> any critical issues with this, I propose to promote
> this as the official 1.5.2 release.  Please express
> your consent with a vote.

+1

Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.5.2 Ready for Distribution

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Magesh Umasankar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have packaged a 1.5.2 release candidate and placed
> it at:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~umagesh/builds/apache-ant/release/v1.5.2/bin/
>
> Please download it and test it out.  Unless you find
> any critical issues with this, I propose to promote
> this as the official 1.5.2 release.  Please express
> your consent with a vote.

+1

Thanks Magesh.

Conor

Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.5.2 Ready for Distribution

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
+1, for the release and for Magesh