Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 读你 <10...@qq.com> on 2017/06/28 08:21:03 UTC

回复: consulting :use URL to enter the room but didn't show the whole page

The first step:UserWebService.login method get sid
 The second step:UserWebService.getRoomHash(sid,1L)

Posted by 读你 <10...@qq.com>.
oh!
I am sorry !ok now!
Thank you very much!

(My English is not very good and for the first time to use Also please forgive me!)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
In your code:

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

回复: consulting :use URL to enter the room but didn't show the whole page

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be bad call

--
WBR