Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by andy corpes <an...@corpes.com> on 2010/07/07 10:39:09 UTC

Help needed on how to use this list

Hi List,

I am having trouble figuring out how to use this list, it appears to be like
no other i use. Hopefully i am
just looking in the wrong places.

Obviously I can post questions, but is there anyway that i can get a copy of
all posts to be directed to my inbox?
At the moment the only way i have figured out to see the posts is by looking
at the archives
however i cannot figure out how to reply to a post.

Help would be much appreciated as i am stuck trying to build svn on zOS.

Andy

Re: Help needed on how to use this list

Posted by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com>.
andy corpes wrote:
>I am having trouble figuring out how to use this list, it appears to be like
>no other i use. Hopefully i am
>just looking in the wrong places.
>
>Obviously I can post questions, but is there anyway that i can get a copy of
>all posts to be directed to my inbox?
>At the moment the only way i have figured out to see the posts is by looking
>at the archives
>however i cannot figure out how to reply to a post.
>
>Help would be much appreciated as i am stuck trying to build svn on zOS.

send an email to users-help@subversion.apache.org
you wil get an answer that tells you all you need to know about this
mailing list (including how do request archived emails).

alternatively you could use a email-to-news service like gmane.org to
read and participate using a newsreader.
--

Lorenz

RE: Help needed on how to use this list

Posted by "Cooke, Mark" <ma...@siemens.com>.
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 6:39 AM, andy corpes <an...@corpes.com> wrote:
> > Hi List,
> >
> > I am having trouble figuring out how to use this list, it
> appears to be like
> > no other i use. Hopefully i am
> > just looking in the wrong places.
> >
> > Obviously I can post questions, but is there anyway that i
> can get a copy of
> > all posts to be directed to my inbox?
> > At the moment the only way i have figured out to see the
> posts is by looking
> > at the archives
> > however i cannot figure out how to reply to a post.
> >
> > Help would be much appreciated as i am stuck trying to
> build svn on zOS.

Seeing as you have successfully sent a message to the list but are not
receiving anything... Have you checked your spam filtering settings
and/or rejected message log?

~ mark c

Re: Help needed on how to use this list

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.