Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/02 06:24:27 UTC

Re: Experiment with trunk code

We're not ready to migrate to HBase for our Chukwa processing at this
point. This is mainly because the  current Demux approach is working
well for us and we aren't running HBase in production yet. We'd want
to run 0.5.0 using the current Demuxer and data processors.

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Those features should continue to work as they are.  I think you are fine.

Regards,
Eric

On 2/1/11 10:55 PM, "Bill Graham" <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

No, we're not using MetricsDataLoader or any of the HICC/MySQL
functionality so we should be all good. We use Demux for 5 minute
aggregation and the hourly/daily roll-up processes with our own
summary jobs.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill,