Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com> on 2019/01/08 19:19:03 UTC

[Call for items] January Beam Newsletter

Hi Beamers:

Time for the *first *newsletter of the year! 🎉

*Add to [1] the highlights from December to now (or planned events and
talks) that you want to share by 01/11 11:59 p.m. PDT.*

We will collect the notes via Google docs but send out the final version
directly to the user mailing list. If you do not know how to format
something, it is OK to just put down the info and I will edit. I'll ship
out the newsletter on 01/14.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xVDdaBeMgonEvH_ncIy9Nqr-DQfzCf0b3G6hxpyK-Bw

Cheers,