Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2017/05/22 19:17:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Pierre Villard

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Pierre
Villard has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
greatly appreciate all of Pierre's hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Pierre has been a long time code contributor to both NiFi and MiNiFi. In
addition to that, he's spurred the community through his blogging -
teaching people how to use, operate, and monitor NiFi. He's a prolific
reviewer of contributions, and active in the important task of verifying
releases.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Pierre to the Apache NiFi
PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Pierre!

-- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Pierre Villard

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pierre and welcome.  Thanks for all your work and the blogs!

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pierre!!!

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Pierre Villard

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Joe Percivall <jp...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome Pierre!

--
*Joe Percivall*
linkedin.com/in/Percivall

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Pierre Villard

Posted by Bryan Rosander <br...@apache.org>.
Congrats Pierre!

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.