Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Omar Al-Safi <om...@oalsafi.com> on 2020/09/07 08:18:37 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Switch from Gitter to Zulip as official Camel chatroom

+1

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've created a brand new Camel Zulip organization here:
https://camel.zulipchat.com
I've asked to upgrade it to the standard open source profile, I'll post
here when it will be ready but in the meantime you can join the new
organization.
I'll send an email to the mailing lists later today.

I'm now the only admin of that organization but I'll give admin rights to
every member of the Camel PMC so PMC members, ping me once joined so I know
what is the account associated with you.

Luca

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.