Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Stan Rosenberg <sr...@proclivitysystems.com> on 2012/01/24 23:10:21 UTC

DBLoader

Hi,

Quick question: is anyone aware of a DBLoad UDF, preferably  based on
hadoop's DBInputFormat?  I am aware that there are other better
solutions, e.g., sqoop.
I can see DBStorage in piggybank, but not DBLoad.

Thanks,

stan

Re: DBLoader

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <as...@gmail.com>.
My bad; You are correct, its only for store not for load. I don't know of
any readymade  DBStorer for Pig. Looks like you will need to write one.

Ashutosh

Re: DBLoader

Posted by Stan Rosenberg <sr...@proclivitysystems.com>.

Re: DBLoader