Posted to repository@apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2014/08/21 18:00:16 UTC

repository.apache.org is unresponsive

Hi,

Depending on which part I try to access I get one of these failures:
- 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable (accessing a repository under /content/)
- 502 Proxy Error (accessing a repository under /content/)
- 500 Server Error (trying to release the repository
orgapachecreadur-1001 from staging)

I had a look at monitoring.apache.org, but it also gives an error message:

"nagiosDataNotUpToDate: NDOMy: NDO data to old (Backend ndomy_1)
NDO claims that Nagios did no status Update for more than "180"
seconds. Make sure that Nagios and ndo2db are running"

Let me know if you need additional details.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: repository.apache.org is unresponsive

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.
Something changed on the host which has restricted io capacity of the vm
(possibly another vm...). I'm still sorting out the details and we'll be
making changes to rsync to eliminate the bottlenecks.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.
I'm told that the disk array serving the system has multiple failed disks and is running in a degraded mode. The disks should arrive tomorrow and be installed this week. In parallel, we are working to get smart proxy hooked up to replace the rsync, which will help but will still require a final rsync to complete

--mobile

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.