Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by robin kurian <rk...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/14 14:29:02 UTC

Apache SSL test cirtificate

Hi

Does Apache web server comes with a test cirtificate ?

I did all cofigurations for making my apache secure using mod ssl. I created a cirtificate request using openSSL and obtained a test cirtificate from verisign .But finally nothing seems to be working.

Does anyone have a good document to create a secure Apache web server?

Please help...

Thanks
Robin

Re: Apache SSL test cirtificate