Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Benjamin Papez <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/14 19:43:48 UTC

Dereferencing with SQL-2 / QOM

Hello,

I am doing tests with Jackrabbit 2.0 alpha 10 and would like to make queries
in a subtree, where the nodes have properties, which hold references or
weak-references to other nodes (e.g. file nodes or other node types in a
different subtree). Now is there a way to make simple fulltext queries to
all nodes in the subtree and also the referenced nodes or do I explicitly
have to make as many joins as there are different property-names, which can
have a reference ?

Regards,
Benjamin

Re: Jackrabbit with Tomcat or JBoss